If you’re like many small business owners, you’re focused on building your brand. Even if you work for a broker, you may want to build the brand and help your clients and local community see you as a real estate expert. Every time you contact a client, write a personal note or help a buyer or seller achieve their real estate dreams, you’re building your brand and expanding your reach. Every connection you make with your clients is an opportunity to build your brand. Here’s how Referral Maker CRM can help you build your brand. Continue reading
It’s the beginning of the year, a time when many of us set goals for our businesses and personal lives. However, many people will forget about these goals within a few months because they haven’t made SMART goals. SMART goals are Specific and written, Measurable, have an Achievable outcome, are Realistic in time and skill and are Time-based. These goals tap into your strengths to help you achieve the numbers you want to this year in regards to closings, leads and referrals. Here’s how to set them.
1. Picture success. Visualization is a powerful tool that allows you to focus on the most important aspects of success. It’s more than choosing an arbitrary number to shoot for—it involves seeing how achieving your goals will impact your life. When you take the time to see every detail of the future you’d like to live, it can motivate you to achieve your goals.
2. Break it down. Goals are easier to achieve when they’re broken down into smaller pieces. Break down your large goals into smaller goals, including 10-day goals and 3 month goals. Think of these goals as milestones that will keep you motivated and will make achieving your goals a bit easier.
3. Track. We can’t stress enough the importance of tracking. When you document your activities and results, you create a clearer picture of your progress and provide motivation when you need it most.
We created Referral Maker® CRM to make it easy and fun to work by referral. Referral Maker allows you to do more than document your connections with your database, you can track your activities, plan your business and even set and manage goals for your business and life. Visit ReferralMaker.com to learn more and get on track to achieve your goals this year.
If you want to start 2017 on a high note, it’s essential to generate leads now. While many agents begin to wind down their businesses as many markets slow down heading into the winter months, the most successful agents continue to generate leads from now until the end of the year. That’s not to say they keep their noses to the grindstone and work all the time. Instead, they do what they do best—offer their clients the highest level of service…and ask for referrals. Continue reading
Want to make sure your team is on track to reach their goals this year? With Referral Maker® CRM for Teams, you can generate powerful new reports that provide insight into your team’s productivity, transactions and lead progress. No more wondering what your team your team is up to and how many transactions they have in the pipelines. Just open the correct report and get all the information you need, in real time. Continue reading
How is your team performing? Find out with the Referral Maker® CRM Teams Performance Dashboard. The all-new Teams Dashboard is the potent new addition to your management toolset. Continue reading
The end of summer is a time when many homeowners take on projects around the home, whether they’re finally getting around to painting or renovating the master bathroom. Retailers often take advantage of this opportunity and have sales around this time of year in an effort to capture the business of homeowners who weren’t able to get around to it earlier in the year. It also provides an opportunity for you to tap into your network and connect your clients with trusted service professionals and tradesmen who can move the project along. If you haven’t connected your clients to your network yet, what are you waiting for? Here are three reasons. Continue reading
When you work by referral, your relationships drive your business. Relationships are constantly growing and changing. As you connect with your clients and find ways to serve them before, during and after the sale, those relationships will grow and improve. They’ll begin to refer you to their family and friends, and you’ll have more great clients to serve. Continue reading
Last week, we told you about the enhancements we made to the Referral Maker® CRM mobile app. Now, we’ll tell you about the enhancements we made to Referral Maker CRM. Once again, we listened to your suggestions and set out to improve your Referral Maker experience. Here’s what’s new: Continue reading
Lead generation is a vital part of your business. However, if you’re like many agents, it may get overlooked when you get busy. This does your business a huge disservice—after all, the leads you generate today may become the deals you close tomorrow. It’s possible to do your proactive lead generating activities each day and still take care of everything else on your to-do list. How? Read on to find out. Continue reading
Did you know that the winter is still a great time to list a home? Although you may know this, you clients may not. Most sellers feel that the spring is the best time to list; however, while the spring is the most popular time to list, there are advantages to listing a home in the winter. While these benefits may vary by area, here are a few reasons to sell now.
1. Buyers tend to be more motivated to purchase. While there may be fewer buyers in the winter, the ones that are out there tend to be more motivated to buy as soon as they can. Which leads to…
2. Your home may sell faster. Again, homes seem to fly off the market in the spring, but homes on the market in winter often sell within three months. According to a survey by Redfin, home on the market in January, February and March have the best chances of being sold within 90 days.
3. Your home may sell above list price. Although your home is slightly more likely to sell above list price in the spring, the chances of it selling above list price in the winter are equal to that of the summer and fall.
If you have sellers who are on the fence about listing their homes this winter, explain these benefits to them. Even better, if you have compelling statistics about homes in your area selling faster during the winter, relay that information to them as well. Referral Maker® real estate CRM can help you stay on top of your market statistics. Visit Referral Maker to learn more and to start your 30-day free trial.