Want to stay at the top of your clients’ minds? Three words: consistently provide value. Providing value to your clients helps you to become their trusted advocate for all things real estate. They’ll think of you when they’re buying a home, when they’re deciding to list their home and even when they’re discussing a new roof for the home they currently own. Here’s how to stay relevant and provide value to them this spring.
1. Connect your clients with services in your network. Spring is the perfect time for home maintenance. Whether your clients need to prune fruit trees, clean the gutters or make roof repairs after a harsh winter, you can provide them a list of great professionals who will not only take care of what needs to be done, but also offer them the great service that they’ve come to expect from you. When you call them to touch base, ask if they’re thinking of making repairs to their homes, and if they are, connect them to a few reputable professionals in your network.
2. Offer tips on social media or through video email. Share your expertise with your clients by offering tips to help them reach their real estate goals. Use a web program like PicMonkey.com to design images to post to social media or film a short video and send it to the appropriate clients using Referral Maker® real estate CRM.
Tips for homeowners. Homeowners are always looking for ways to improve the value of their property, maintain their investment, refresh their décor and make the home fit their needs. Offer tips in all of these areas, along with the right resources for each. Also, let them know that they can contact you for a referral to a reputable tradesperson or professional in your network.
Tips for home buyers. Buying a home can be a stressful process, especially for first-time buyers. Take the stress out by offering tips to help them find the right home, create a list of must haves/can’t stands and even a list of what to expect during the home buying process.
Tips for home sellers. For many sellers, listing a home is an emotional process. After all, they’ve invested time, money and sweat into making the property a reflection of their needs and likes. Ease the stress of moving on with tips to help them get through the process, a moving checklist, tips to help them stage their home for sale, etc.
3. Send your Marketing Flyers and eReports on time. Your marketing materials are a monthly reminder of your expertise and character. Sending them to your clients each and every month reminds them that you’re there to answer any real estate or home-related questions they may have.
4. Deliver seasonally-appropriate Pop-Bys. Pop-Bys are a token of appreciation that you give to your best clients to thank them for their business and for their referrals. Drop something useful off at your A+ and A clients’ homes or offices to let them know that you’re thinking of them, you appreciate them and you’re never too busy for any of their referrals.
5. Find a way to serve them. When you pick up the phone to touch base with your clients, listen for ways you can serve them. For example, if they mention that their youngest child just got into the college of their dreams, Pop-By with a book about adjusting to the empty nest. Remember, it’s all about building your relationship with your clients.
Remember to keep your clients’ information up-to-date in Referral Maker® CRM. Not using Referral Maker? What are you waiting for? Visit ReferralMaker.com to start your 30-day free trial.