Do you want to be more successful in 2017? Taking time to plan now allows you to adopt the habits you’ll need to succeed before the New Year begins. This allows you to get a jump on 2017 and start the year right. Here are seven tips to help you become more effective, efficient and successful in the coming year.
1. Get up earlier. Getting up earlier allows you to get more hours out of your day. Those who rise before the sun are able to take advantage of the quiet hours of the morning to think, plan and do the little details that can drive them off-track once the day begins. You don’t need to wake up two hours earlier; start waking up 10-15 minutes earlier and see if you notice a difference in your productivity.
2. Be on time. Are you always late for everything? Did you know chronic lateness may undermine your credibility? While most people can forgive having to wait every once and a while, if it becomes a habit, they may avoid working with you in the future. If punctuality is a challenge, set your watch a few minutes ahead to help you be on time.
3. Follow up. Touch base with your clientele and use the opportunity to show them they’re a priority to you. Follow up your meetings, run-ins and monthly marketing with a phone call to see if they have any questions and remind them you’re never too busy for their referrals. Referral Maker® CRM is a real estate CRM that makes it easy by telling you who to contact each and every day.
4. Set goals (and write them down). When you have goals, you have a target to shoot for; however, by writing them down, you can refer to the daily. Post them where you’re sure to see them: in your office, taped to the bathroom mirror or clipped to the visor of your car (so you can refer to them before an important meeting or listing appointment). Visit Referral Maker CRM to set goals, see your progress and get motivated to succeed.
5. Track. If you don’t track, how will you know how close you are to reaching your goals? Tracking not only allows you to gauge your process, it also helps you adjust your plans in case you experience a setback. Referral Maker makes it easy to track your activities and see your numbers with the touch of a button.
6. Sign up for a seminar. If you want to succeed, never stop learning. Keep your skills sharp by attending seminars and workshops, reading books and surrounding yourself with people who are more successful than you so you can tap into their knowledge and habits.
7. Get a coach. Whether you’re struggling to take your business to the next level or you’ve achieved success and want to maintain it, a coach will offer insight, tips and motivation to help you get where you want to go. They’re an accountability partner, a mentor, a teacher and your biggest cheerleader. And, they’ll hold your feet to the fire when you need it the most.
If you want to succeed in the coming year, follow these simple tips and lean into Referral Maker CRM to help you along the way. Referral Maker was designed to make it easier and fun to work by referral. You’ll know exactly what you need to do each and every day to thrive in the new year. Visit ReferralMaker.com for more information.