How often does this happen: The Priority Action Center of your Referral Maker™ real estate CRM has given you a list of clients to write personal notes to. Your stack of notes is in front of you on your desk. The only problem is that you’re not sure what to say. How can you Win the Day when you can’t think of a word to say? Don’t fret; we have you covered.
If you’re not sure what to say, here are some sample note messages to get you started.
• It was a pleasure meeting you today. I’m excited to include you in my Client Appreciation Program™ and am looking forward to building a great relationship. It’s a good life!
• Thank you for your referral to [Bob & Linda]! You can be confident I’ll take excellent care of them. Your trust and support is greatly appreciated.
• I was just thinking of you today & wanted to say, “Hello!” I hope all is well. I’m looking forward to talking with you soon. I’ll be in touch – It’s a good life!
• Thanks so much for the excellent service! It’s obvious you love what you do. It’s a good life!
• Thank you for the opportunity to help you purchase your new home! I hope you are happy there for years to come. Please call if I can help in any way. I’m here to serve you!
Referral Maker real estate CRM software generates a list of people to write notes each week, taking much of the guesswork out of who to connect with. That way, you can write a quick note whenever you have a few minutes to spare during the day. Once you get in the habit of writing personal notes, you may find yourself writing them to other people in your network to show your appreciation. Visit Referralmaker.com to learn more and to start using Referral Maker real estate CRM today.
Share this post with your social network by using the buttons below.