We’ve almost reached the fourth quarter of the year. Be honest: how close are you to achieving your 2018 goals? If you said you’re on track to reach and even exceed those goals, congratulations! Keep up the good work! If you’ve fallen off-track, don’t worry; you still have three months to catch up and reach your goals. Here’s how:
1. Assess your habits. Are your habits preventing you from achieving success? Our habits can make or break us. Analyze the habits that may be holding you back and replace them with better ones. The key to adopting good habits is consistency; be sure to practice them daily to ensure they stick.
2. Time block your day. If you find yourself giving in to the distractions of the day, time blocking can help you focus. Break your day up into 60 to 90 minute blocks and designate a top priority to each block. This will help you focus on the important tasks at hand. You can even designate a block later in the afternoon in which to address the things that popped up during the day.
3. Take advantage of down time. As an agent, you may spend a lot of time in your car. Whenever you’re between appointments, deliver a Pop-By to clients in the neighborhood. Referral Maker CRM will help you plan your route. Keep some Pop-By items in your trunk so you’re always prepared. Or, catch up on personal notes. It only takes a few minutes to write a note; you can meet your quota for the day while you’re out and about.
4. Let Referral Maker help you get back on track. If you set your goals in Referral Maker, just visit your Dashboard and see the activities you’ll need to do to stay on track. Your Dashboard not only tells you what you need to do, it also lets you know who to contact. View it each day to get and stay on track. Visit ReferralMaker.com for more information.
5. Sign up for the Blitz. The Blitz was designed to help agents optimize their lead generation at a time of year when people are feeling naturally social. The next Blitz begins in October. Sign up today to finish the year strong and reconnect with your clients before the busy holiday season. It’ll fill your pipeline with leads so you can begin 2019 on a productive note.