If you’re like many agents, you got into real estate because you liked the idea of being your own boss. You’re free of the 9 to 5 grind that afflicts the rest of the working population. You’re an independent contractor—independent of a boss, but also independent of a predictable income. While you may not be able to rely on a steady paycheck, it is possible to achieve your financial dreams—you just have to earn like a pro.
1. Know where your money is going. By tracking your expenses, you’ll get a handle on your spending and be able to create a workable spending plan.
2. Invest in your business. Your business needs money to operate so make sure the coffers don’t dry up.
3. Pay yourself a salary. This will keep the pressure up to meet your payroll. Try to get three checks ahead to help compensate for any business ‘dry spells.’
4. Set financial goals. Goals will help you stay on track and keep you motivated to succeed. Once you’ve reached your goal, set another.
5. Invest in yourself! Commit to constant and never ending improvement. Dedicate 10% of your income to improving your skills through workshops, seminars or courses.
Take charge of your finances to earn like a pro. Click to Tweet.
Let Referral Maker™ CRM real estate software help you earn like a pro. Referral Maker keeps track of your lead generation results and sales statistics and allows you to see how much money is in your pipeline. Not only that, your Pipeline in Referral Maker can also include other income that you’ve received so that you have an idea of how much total income is coming your way. Visit the Referral Maker website to learn more and to start your 30-day free trial today.