Client parties are a great way to catch up with clients and show appreciation in a fun and relaxing environment. However, while many real estate professionals in the business are natural social butterflies, there are quite a few who are naturally introverted. That’s not to say that they don’t like being around people; introverts are just better one-on-one. For introverts, being in large groups is often overwhelming experience that can sap their energy. Because of this, planning a client party is often a daunting experience. Never fear; if the prospect of planning a client party makes you anxious, here are some tips to make it more fun.
1. Host a smaller gathering. There’s no rule that client parties have to be huge extravaganzas. Instead, keep it small, and invite a handful of clients and their spouses to a dinner party or outing to a local winery. Or invite a few of your clients to join you in a round of golf, either on the course or at a mini-golf center.
2. Keep it one-on-one. Another idea is to take your client out to lunch at their favorite restaurant. What better way to express your gratitude than by treating them to their favorite meal?
3. Stick to a time limit. Whether you plan to host a small party or treat your client to lunch, stick to a time limit. This will help to ensure that your energy remains high.
4. Invite your favorite clients. Parties are more enjoyable when you’re around people whose company you relish.
5. Remember to have fun! Planning a party or meeting can be intimidating, but the end result is deeper relationships with your best clients. Have fun.
Since client parties are all about building relationships, be sure to update your clients’ information in Referral Maker™ real estate CRM when it’s over. And remember to send a personal note to express how much you enjoyed seeing them and remind them that you’re never too busy for their referrals.