You probably know an E2 agent, the kind of real estate agent who does the right things and does them well. They’re the models of productivity and their success leaves people wondering, “How does he/she do it?” Perhaps you aspire to become an E2 agent. Try these 10 steps to help you boost your efficiency and effectiveness today.
3 Ways to Boost Your Efficiency
1. Time block your schedule, which will allow you to focus your attention on important tasks for 90 minutes at a time.
2. Focus on the tasks that drive your business. It’s easy to get caught up in the fires that distract us during the day; however, those fires keep you from your proactive lead generating activities. Do the tasks that are most important to your business.
3. Hire an assistant, and outsource your weaknesses and the most time-consuming tasks.
7 Ways to Improve Your Professional Effectiveness
1. Be on time. Time is a commitment that you make to other people, so be polite and be on time. If you’re always late, trick yourself into being on time by setting your watch and clocks ahead.
2. Track your activities. Use Referral Maker™ CRM real estate software to track your calls, notes, leads, etc. so that you can assess your progress towards your goals. If you don’t track it, you can’t improve it.
3. Become the hub of your business network. Be the person that others call when they want a referral to a great business or new clients. If they think of you for a referral, they’ll refer business to you as well.
4. Do your daily non-negotiable activities. Write personal notes, proactively call your clients and get face-to-face with your best people. Luckily, Referral Maker™ CRM takes the guesswork out of this—every day it generates a list of clients for you to contact that day. Easy, right?
5. Develop communication, listening and negotiation skills, and practice them with your family, friends and everyone you meet.
6. Be a source of help and inspiration to others. Share your story with others, mentor an agent that is just starting out and make yourself available to serve others.
7. Get and maximize the use of a coach. A coach brings out your best and helps you achieve much more than is possible on your own. Not only is a coach a great accountability partner, he or she also lends an ear when you need to vent, offers sage advice when you’re feeling frustrated and will share in your joy when you’ve completed a goal.
Referral Maker™ CRM real estate software will help you improve your productivity so that you can become the E2 envy of your peers. Track your proactive lead generating activities, update your client database, manage your print and email marketing campaigns and much more. Plus, you’ll always know who to call and what do say—Referral Maker gives you a list of the most important people to contact every day, and is the only real estate CRM to feature Brian Buffini’s proven dialogues. Visit the Referral Maker website to learn more and to start using Referral Maker CRM today!