With spring, comes new updates and product enhancements for The Pathway to Mastery —Essentials and Referral Maker CRM. Here’s a list of the latest improvements you’ll see in both of these products.
The Pathway to Mastery — Essentials
- Rolling Module Access: Mentors/Facilitators and On Demand Students will now be able to go back and watch past modules during the nine weeks of the course. With the new rolling module access, a new module will open each week and then remain unlocked until the end of the class.
- Post Tracking Reports: We know that the effects of our training program may not be realized until after the program has ended. We have updated the Reports section to show the continued results for students under the “Post” section of Reports.
- Increased Postpone allotment: We have increased the amount of postpones from 2 to 4 times.
- Changed dates listed on modules: We have changed the verbiage on the class modules to reflect the date the modules are available.
Referral Maker CRM
- Referral Maker PRO membership up-sell: This allows Referral Maker CRM members to automatically upgrade to Referral Maker PRO membership within the web app.
- Client Direct & Personalization up-sell: This allows Referral Maker PRO members to automatically add-on Personalization or Personalization + Client Direct within the web app.
Keep your eyes peeled for more updates and enhancements to all of Buffini and Company’s products, throughout the year. If you have any suggestions or improvements that you would like to see, please tell us about them! Email the Product Development Team at email@example.com.
Referral Maker Training Videos in the Members Area!
These training videos are prerecorded webinars that cover the many different sections in Referral Maker® CRM. You can find them in the Members Area, under Resource Library, select Videos.
Bug Fix Alert –
The Unsubscribe Report tab was missing for our Referral Maker CRM members. The Unsubscribe Report tab is now available.
For Pathway to Mastery Students – The weekly report for Module 8 was missing for some students. This issue has been resolved and all students can now see their weekly report for Module 8.
Here at Buffini & Company our Product Development Team is committed to creating excellence that you can find in all of our products. If you have any suggestions or improvements that you would like to see, please tell us about them! Email the Product Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve rolled out quite a few enhancements and bug fixes! You’ll find these updates in our new training program The Pathway to Mastery — Essentials and in Referral Maker® CRM.
The Pathway to Mastery — Essentials
- Removed Intro Module Dates: The Intro Module is intended to be watched before the class starts and is not part of the actual class. We have removed the dates listed for the Intro Module.
- Added Week to the Reports: We’ve added the current week to the weekly reports so that it could be easily identified when looking at the reports.
- In-Class Students – Removed Video Times: We have removed the video times for in-class students because they do not have access to the weekly videos.
- Changed “Certify Me” to “Complete” for Certification: We changed the language from “Certify Me” to “Complete”
- Changed Class Capacity Limit: We’ve increased the class capacity limit to: up to 200 students. Previously this was limited to 50.
- Bug Fix: “Class has not started” Message: This resolves an issues with the “Class has not started” message showing up even though the class has started.
- Bug Fix: Module Dates off for iOS: This resolves a bug where the module dates for iOS devices were off by a day.
- Bug Fix: Postpone Class: This resolves a bug with postponing a class. The limit is now set to 2 times.
- Bug Fix: Postpone Class Dates: This resolves an issue with the dates not updating when a Mentors/Facilitators postpones a class.
Referral Maker CRM
- Image Resizing for emails: You now have the ability to add any size image to emails, without it auto resizing.
- Bug Fix: Outlook Contact Sync: This resolves an issue with duplicate contacts caused by Outlook Ids.
Keep coming back to the Referral Maker CRM Blog! We love keeping our members aware of all the updates we release.
For questions, contact our Client Care Team at 1-800-945-3485 x 1 or email email@example.com
You heard that right! You can now access your transactions in the Referral Maker® CRM mobile app. Running your business on the go just got that much easier. First, get the latest version of the app installed. Next, click the menu icon in the top left corner of the app to check out this awesome new feature.
The new Transactions feature lets you add, edit and delete your transactions right from your phone or tablet. Updating transaction details in real time, ensures you don’t miss anything you hear while meeting with your clients. Also, whatever you save in the app will be visible on the desktop version and vice versa.
New App Features Keep Coming!
Another great app enhancement that we are pleased to announce is the new Saved feature for the Pop By Map. You have the power to plan your day ahead of time by saving the Relationships you want to Pop By, later.
Additional features you may see in the newest version of the app include:
- A new Rolodex for iPhone users to navigate through their contact list
- The ability to copy & paste text to use in emails, text messages and other applications
- We’ve expanded the Activity subject line character limit to 200 + characters
- Clicking on an email address will now open in a new tab allowing you to navigate back and forth between the app and email
- We’ve created a mobile app walk-thru that’s available to brand new users.
Being out in the field is a big part of working in real estate. You have to be organized and stay on top of all the different aspects of your transactions while maintaining and growing your relationships. The mobile app is here to keep you on track and focused when you are away from the office.
Bug Fix Alert!
Our developers are hard at work making sure that Referral Maker is running in tip top shape. They’ve recently fixed an issue with the Google/Outlook calendar sync. We are now supporting special characters in calendar events that were causing the issues.
The Referral Maker® CRM Blog is now available right from your Dashboard! We’re making it easier to receive updates and useful content without having to leave your CRM. Simply login and scroll down the Dashboard page to check it out.
The Referral Maker blog is a great added value to your CRM. In the blog we post about our latest and greatest enhancements and other exciting news that’s intended to keep you fired up all year long!
Need Referral Maker training?
If training is what you’re looking for, you’ve got to sign up for a Live Webinar with Baha Eldin. These training sessions are jam packed with tips and how to’s designed to help you get the most out of your membership. To see the upcoming training topics and to get registered, simply click the “Register for training” link found on the bottom right side of your Dashboard or visit www.referralmaker.com/training
Check out the brand new Buffini & Company Members Area for Referral Maker CRM Members.
Whether you’re brand new to your Referral Maker CRM Membership or you’ve been using the system for a while, the Members Area has something for everyone! Click the “Members Area” icon in the top right corner of Referral Maker CRM.
Get membership updates direct from our CEO Dermot Buffini, along with information about training programs, events and different membership levels.
We’ve also created an easy to follow 3 step On-Boarding process designed to help you understand Buffini & Company’s “Work By Referral” philosophies and get you on track to load, sort, & qualify your database in Referral Maker CRM.
Access your Resource Library with tips, ideas and other great content to help you keep in touch with your Relationships. You can also tap into your Business Tools which include; Referral Maker CRM, an Online Business Analysis, and the Buffini Referral Network.