Do you want to take your business to the next level? Are you struggling to stay focused in the second quarter of the year? Do you want to hone your professional skills and rise above your competition in the market? Mark your calendar—April 9th and 10th Brian Buffini’s Success Tour rolls into Richmond, Virginia for two days of action-packed, high-energy real estate training. This is a real estate event you don’t want to miss!
Whatever your reason for attending, Brian Buffini’s Success Tour has something for you:
1. “I want to learn the inside scoop on the new era of real estate.” Real estate has changed! Your buyers and sellers have access to a tremendous amount of information about the real estate market. They can get their credit scores and history, boost their home’s curb appeal and find homes online. However, what they can’t get from the Internet is the great service and guidance that you provide as an agent. Brian Buffini will share his insights on this new era of real estate and give you the knowledge you need to thrive.
2. “I want to sharpen my professional edge.” Anyone can be an agent, but only a Pro will succeed in real estate. Consumers are more informed about the market and can smell a sales pitch from a mile away. The new era of real estate demands a new approach to sales. At Brian Buffini’s Success Tour, you’ll learn the techniques required to stand out from the competition and become the consummate professional.
3. “I need a plan for my business.” Successful people plan for their success. Over the course of the two-day seminar, you’ll develop a customized plan to put the techniques and knowledge you gained into action. No more excuses; now is your time to succeed!
4. “I’m looking for tips to serve my clients better.” In the new era of real estate, sales and service are one in the same. Brian Buffini and top producer, Joe Niego, will share their time-tested strategies for building and maintaining relationships, guiding your buyers and sellers through the real estate process and generating more listings each and every month.
5. “I need motivation/inspiration.” What’s a Buffini event without a generous dose of motivation?! In addition to Brian and Joe sharing motivational stories and tips, Richmond features special guest Jon Gordon, the best-selling author of The Energy Bus, who will encourage you to boost your optimism and spread positivity to your home and business.
See what all the fuss is about: Brian Buffini’s Success Tour 2014: The Seattle Recap
If these reasons sound like you, what are you waiting for? Sign up for Brian Buffini’s Success Tour 2014 today! Attend the live event and you’ll have the opportunity to network with other top-producing, motivated real estate professionals! (Remember to add their information to your Referral Maker™ real estate CRM.)
If you can’t make the live event, we’re offering part of the first two sessions of day one online through a live HD pay-per-view webstream. Watch it from the comfort of your home or office!
Visit BrianBuffini.com for more information and to register for Brian Buffini’s Success Tour 2014 when it rolls into Richmond, Virginia on April 9th and 10th.