Although it may sound silly to some, having a “why”—a reason to wake up in the morning—is necessary for success in business and in life. People with a sense of purpose are more creative and motivated, and may even live longer than those without a sense of purpose. Conversely, people without a “why” may feel creatively blocked when challenges arise, may feel consumed by negative emotions or may feel stuck because they’re not living up to their true potential.
4 Benefits of Knowing Your “Why”
1. You feel the creative boost necessary to view challenges as opportunities to find innovative solutions
2. You attract positive energy into your life
3. You feel that you can utilize your full potential on a daily basis
4. You’re doing what you love and feel that you are making a difference every day
Why do you work hard to succeed and achieve your goals for your business? Knowing what drives you will provide the motivation you need to help you complete your daily lead generating activities, especially on days when you don’t feel like it.
5 Questions to Ask to Help You Find Your “Why?”
1. Why am I in this business?
2. What do I like about what I do?
3. When do I feel fulfilled or happiest?
4. When do I feel that I am maximizing my full potential?
5. What does my life look like in a year? Five years?
Having a purpose will also help you develop tangible goals for your business. Referral Maker™ CRM uses the goals you set for your business to develop a daily list of proven lead generating activities. Completing these activities will help you to Win the Day and Win the Week, which will help your business thrive. For more information about Referral Maker CRM or to sign up for a 30-day free trial, visit referralmaker.com.