What separates licensees and agents from professionals? Professionals are business owners. They’re responsible for the A to Z (and everything in between) of their businesses. And, they know that customer service their job and their daily focus is on sales and marketing. So, how can you become a Pro? Follow these easy steps:
1. Be a good listener. Highly skilled communicators know when to shut their mouths. They ask people questions and listen to their answers.
2. They keep their emotions in check. Decisions based on emotions often lead to disaster. Pros don’t act on emotional impulse and can manage their emotions.
3. Tap into your strengths. Pros utilize their strengths to serve their clients and help others in the industry.
4. Outsource your weaknesses. Delegate what you’re not good at to someone who is.
5. Know your numbers. Pros track everything. Referral Maker™ CRM tracks all of your daily proactive lead generating activities and also keeps tabs on your numbers so that you always know how many transactions you’ve made, how many referrals you’ve had and how much money is in your pipeline.
Take charge of your business with Referral Maker™ CRM real estate software! You’ll always know who to contact, when and what to say. The Referral Maker™ App allows you to access your database and your daily activities so that you can complete your daily goals on-the-go. Visit the Referral Maker website to learn more and to start your free 30-day trial today!