We’re big advocates of goal setting. If you’ve been to any Buffini & Company real estate event, you’ve left at the end of the day with written goals in hand. While it’s vital to set goals for your business, it’s also important to set goals for the other areas of your life as well. After all, setting goals and tracking your progress are the only ways to turn your dreams into reality. Referral Maker® real estate CRM now makes it even easier to create and track goals in all five areas of your life—spiritual, family, business, financial and personal.
Features of the 5 Circle Goals Update:
• Create SMART goals. Want to run a marathon? Set a personal goal! The update allows you to name, categorize and describe your goal.
• Set a start date and end date. SMART goals have time limits, and this new update allows you to create and adjust the length of time you set to achieve your goals.
• Set milestones. You’re more likely to achieve your goals if you set smaller goals along the way. If you want to run a marathon, you’ll have to run several times a week. Make it a milestone to run 4 times a week and give yourself an end date to achieve it.
• Note the positive factors associated with your goal. Being aware of the benefits of your goal can keep you motivated to achieve them, especially on those days where you’re just not feeling it. What are your reasons for wanting to run a marathon? Is it the pride of finishing an impressive athletic feat? Is it to improve your endurance and fitness levels? Is it to prove to yourself that you can do it? Whatever it is, write it down!
• Note the negative factors associate with your goal. What will happen if you don’t achieve your goal and run a marathon? Note the downside of not succeeding—perhaps increased stress, disappointment, sickness, health problems, etc.
• Edit your goals at any time. Setbacks happen. If your goal is to run a marathon and you suffer from a nasty injury during training or something else in life comes up, it’s easy to adjust your goal.
• See your goals whenever you log into Referral Maker CRM! Your goals appear on your Dashboard to remind you to work toward achieving them. You can also check off your milestones as you achieve them.
• Color coded for easy reference. Many of us are suckers for color coding. Color coding makes it easy to categorize your goals.
• Journal your progress. Journaling can help you stay on track and keep you motivated to thrive. The update features a journal where you can document your progress and write down your successes, challenges, mantras, whatever you wish! Refer to your journal when you need a boost of inspiration or perspective.
Want to learn more? Watch this video about the update with our own Director of Membership Services, Eric Johnson.
If you’re not using Referral Maker CRM in your business, what are you waiting for? Referral Maker makes it fun and easy to work by referral. Know what to do and who to contact each day, get access to proven dialogues and prompts, set goals to have your best year ever, and much, much more! Visit ReferralMaker.com to learn more and to start your 30-day free trial!