Make 2015 your best year ever by recommitting to your marketing! Get more out of your marketing system—and Working by Referral—with these helpful tips.
You want to… Send your Marketing Flyers and eReports on time each month. Life can become so hectic that time can easily run away from us. While we may intend to send our Marketing Flyers on time each month, sometimes things come up—like a challenging transaction or a big boost in business—and we simply forget. Here are three ways to ensure that no matter what happens, you maintain consistency.
1. Schedule it. If remembering to send them is the problem, add the task to your to-do list. Or use Referral Maker® real estate CRM, which automatically reminds you to send them.
2. Prepare early. Since preparing the mailing takes time, do it early. Print off the cover letters the week before and make it a goal to stuff a few envelopes a day. Then drop the envelopes off at the post office or at the mailbox at the end of the week.
3. Delegate it. If you have an assistant, task them with preparing and sending your Marketing Flyers each month. Or, let us do it. For an extra fee, we’ll take care of mailing your personalized marketing flyers and cover letters to your database.
You want to… Send more personal notes to your clients. Although you receive 50 personal notes each month in your Referral Maker Marketing Kit, it may be a challenge to send them all.
1. Make a goal. Sometimes the only way to get things done is to set a target. Start with three (it is the magic number, after all) each day. Do it first thing in the morning to start your day on a high note. Or rely on Referral Maker CRM, which will tell you how many to write in order to reach your goals.
2. Keep a stack by the phone. One of the best times to write a personal note is after you’ve spoken with someone on the phone. A quick note to say that you enjoyed speaking with them and remind them that you’re never too busy for their referrals is perfect.
3. Keep a few in your car. Another time to send a personal note is after you’ve met with them to show them a home, after a listing appointment or for coffee.
You want to… Keep in touch with your best clients. After the transaction closes, it can become difficult to keep in touch with your clients. That’s where the Referral Maker Marketing System comes in—it’ helps to ensure that you never lose touch with them.
1. Send Marketing Flyers and eReports. Keep sending your previous buyers and sellers your monthly marketing items, and be sure to personalize them.
2. Deliver a Pop-By. Pop-Bys are small, thoughtful and useful gifts that express your gratitude for their business and referrals. Stop by the homes of your best clients with a small token of your appreciation.
3. Call them. It may sound so simple, but sometimes a quick phone call is all it takes to check in and build your relationships with your clients.
Make 2015 your best year ever and commit to your marketing system. Referral Maker CRM can help you stay on top of your marketing, manage your database and reach the goals you’ve set. Visit Referral Maker for more information and to start your 30-day free trial.