Is one of you goals to become even more successful in 2018? Now is when many agents and brokers begin to think about what they’d like to achieve in the coming year. Whether or not you’ll succeed in achieving those goals depends on the habits you’ve developed over your career. Your habits do more than help you succeed; they also decide how effective and efficient you are as an agent. If you want to improve, look at your habits first.
1. Wake up earlier. One of the things the most successful people have in common is they wake up early each morning. Getting up early in the morning helps you squeeze more out of each day. You’ll take advantage of the quiet hours of the day to think, plan and renew your commitment to your goals. Start waking up 5-10 minutes earlier and notice the difference to your productivity.
2. Become more punctual. Did you know chronic lateness may undermine your credibility? Punctuality builds trust. While everyone is late every once and a while, if it’s habitual, people may avoid working with you in the future. Trick yourself into showing up on time by setting your watch a few minutes ahead.
3. Always follow up. Connecting with your clients shows they’re important to you. Every time you connect with a client, follow up with a phone call or personal note to let them know you appreciate them, see if they have any additional questions and remind them you’re never too busy for their referrals. Don’t worry; Referral Maker CRM will remind you when to contact your clients and how so you’ll never forget to pick up the phone, write a note or deliver a Pop-By.
4. Set goals. Goals give you a target to aim for and reach. Set measurable goals that are ambitious but you know you can reach. Write them down and tape them where you’ll see them daily. Referral Maker CRM helps you set goals for your business and in all areas of your life so you can take each area of your life to the next level.
5. Track your progress. When you track, you know how close you are to reaching your goals. Tracking helps you gauge your progress and adjust your plans if you experience a setback. Referral Maker helps you track your activities and assess your goals with a few clicks.
6. Commit to personal development. Grow yourself and you’re sure to grow your business as well. This entails learning new skills and keeping them sharp through seminars, training, books, podcasts, and other ways to fill your mind with the good stuff.
7. Find a coach. Whether you’re trying to take your business to the next level or you want help to maintain your success, a coach offers insight and motivation you need to get there through advice, tips and tough love when you need it.
Remember, if you want to succeed, Referral Maker CRM can help. It was designed to make it easy and fun to work by referral. Visit ReferralMaker.com to learn more.