Mark your calendars! Brian Buffini’s Success Tour will be stopping in a city near you in 2015 and you won’t want to miss out on any of this all-new content. The second year of this high-energy real estate event proves to be even better than the first, with an all-star lineup of leading business experts who are sure to ignite your passion to thrive in the industry. Here are five reasons to attend Brian Buffini’s Success Tour this year.
1. Learn to work smarter, earn more and reach your full potential. Over two days, master motivator Brian Buffini, America’s top listing agent Joe Niego and special guest will give you the tools and knowledge you need to lead a productive and thriving business.
2. Get inspired by leading business experts. Once again, Brian is joined by a who’s who of successful business leaders, including
• Tim Sanders, the CEO of Net Minds, founder of Deeper Media Incorporated and former Chief Solutions Officer at Yahoo. He’s also the best-selling author of Love is the Killer App: How to Win Business & Influence Friends, The Likeability Factor and Today We Are Rich: Harnessing the Power of Total Confidence.
• Dr. Nido Qubein, the president of High Point University. He is a business consultant, world-renowned speaker and best-selling author of How to Communicate Like a Pro, Achieving Peak Performance, and many more.
• Erik Wahl, an internationally recognized graffiti artist, TED presenter and best-selling author of UNthink, which was honored at the 2013 Business Book of the Year by CEO Reads.
• Diana Nyad, long-distance swimmer and best-selling author who was the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage.
• John O’Leary, an international speaker who turned his survival from burns over 100% of his body into an inspirational story of hope for all.
• Scott Stratten, the president of Un-Marketing and best-selling author of Unselling: The New Customer Experience, QR Codes Kill Kittens, and The Unmarketing Book.
3. Access the resources you need to lead a successful business. In addition to a workbook to write notes and your brilliant ideas, you’ll have access to worksheets and other resources to take back to the office and help you put what you learned into action.
4. Network with other thriving real estate professionals. Brian Buffini’s Success Tour draws the best and brightest in the industry, giving everyone an opportunity to meet other successful agents from the U.S. and Canada.
5. See it In-Person or via Live Broadcast. The Success Tour is heading to six locations around North America, including San Diego, Richmond, , San Jose, Philadelphia, Texas and Toronto. That’s six opportunities to catch the live event this year! And, if you can’t catch the real estate event in person, we’re broadcasting the first three sessions of each event through our live HD webstream so that you can watch from the comfort of your office.
What are you waiting for? Register now to secure your spot at Brian Buffini’s Success Tour.
Join the conversation: #BBST2015