Are you ready to increase your knowledge about the current state of real estate?
Do you need a power boost of motivation to keep you on track to succeed in 2014?
Would you like to expand your network and hobnob with other driven real estate professionals?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you need to sign up for Brian Buffini’s Success Tour 2014. Brian Buffini, the industry’s leading expert on Working by Referral, and his special guests are excited to deliver all new exciting content loaded with all the tips and strategies you need to thrive in the new era of real estate. But that’s not all—here are ten reasons you should register for and attend this live real estate event:
1. Immerse yourself in 2 days of top-notch real estate training, and get motivated to transform your business. Brian Buffini is known for hosting inspirational and content-rich seminars, including Turning Point™ and the MasterMind Summit®. Brian Buffini’s Success Tour 2014 is just like these events…but on steroids. More content, more strategies and more motivation to revitalize your real estate business and succeed!
2. Get the inside scoop on the new era of real estate. The real estate landscape has changed. Buyers and sellers today are totally different from the buyers and sellers of just 10 years ago. Brian Buffini will share his powerful insights on this new era and offer tips to help you navigate it like a pro.
3. Learn the Professional Edge to help you work, sell and grow like a pro. Forget everything you’ve learned in the past about selling. The new era of real estate requires a new set of sales techniques that will help you meet the needs of your clients while establishing yourself as the consummate professional.
4. Walk away with a customized plan for business and life. It’s not enough to learn a ton of information and get motivated to transform your business. Over the two-day seminar, you’ll create a customized plan to put what you’ve learned into action, as well as the drive to see it through.
5. Leadership advice and a heaping helping of inspiration from distinguished guest speakers. Brian has invited notable business leaders to share their insights on how to succeed in real estate, business and life, including:
• Brian Tracy, world-renowned motivational business coach, best-selling author and achievement expert, will join Brian in Seattle to empower you to reach your personal and business goals.
• Jon Gordon, the best-selling author of The Energy Bus, will deliver a high-energy message to inspire the Richmond audience to become more positive in business.
• Shawn Achor, best-selling author of The Happiness Advantage and Before Happiness, will enlighten the San Jose audience about the connection between happiness and success.
• Rudy Giuliani, 107th mayor of New York City, will motivate and inspire the New York City audience with his lessons in leadership.
6. Proven strategies to get you more leads and more closings. Brian Buffini is joined by Joe Niego, America’s Best Listing Agent, to learn the essential strategies for generating more listings every month.
7. Tips to achieve work-life balance. Learn strategies that will help you to maximize your productivity so that you can enjoy your ‘down time.’
8. Network with other motivated real estate professionals. Our events draw other motivated, successful agents from around North America. At the live event, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with them. Just remember to add their information to your Referral Maker™ real estate CRM database.
9. 5 great stops across North America. Brian Buffini’s Success Tour 2014 stops in Seattle, Richmond, San Jose, New York City and Toronto giving you the opportunity to attend a live event near you.
10. Low price. It’s only $95 to attend the live event in-person. For less than $100, you get full access to relevant, impactful content that will motivate you to succeed this year. That breaks down to about 19 large vanilla-caramel-mocha espresso drinks from the local fancy-pants coffee shop. And, our Members attend for free.
Bonus Reason: Watch it online! Can’t attend? We’re offering the first three sessions online through a live HD webstream. If you can’t make it to the live event, gather your coworkers and watch from your office for $195. So, what was that excuse again for not being able to attend?
Visit BrianBuffini.com for more information and to register for Brian Buffini’s Success Tour 2014.